1. I have a house husband who spoils me absolutely rotten.
2. I speak English, some French and German, and a little Italian and Spanish.
3. I am a physicist, but I started university in Mining Engineering.
4. I married my high school sweetheart.
5. I've had brain surgery that didn't leave a single exterior scar (including the scalp, which wasn't cut - no shaved head for me!). Other than the IV that is...
6. I've broken more bones than many professional football players. And I don't play sports.
7. I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the left. Learning to drive was "fun"!
8. I only have (had) three wisdom teeth.
9. I have left my home country with nothing more than what was in my suitcase. By bus. At midnight. (Although Brian did eventually join me and our stuff came shortly thereafter... but it sounds exotic!)
10. I have seven tattoos. None of them are regularly covered by clothing, and yet I can count on my fingers the number of people that have seen them.
Shamelessly stolen from BlindWandering's blog
My wife had brain surgery too but alas she wasn't so lucky as to come out of it unscarred. Fortunately it is completly hidden by here hair.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Stop by anytime.
Hey! I love your post! Reminds me of another I saw somewhere (wink).
Take a look at my site. There's something there I want you to see.
Um, wow! I don't know what to say, other than I hope and trust all is now well for her. I love the sense of humour though! It's about the only thing that gets you through something like that!
You have seven tatoos? I've been lusting after just one for years but can't bring myself to the pain and permanence of it.
hey! I was originally told I had *no* wisdom teeth by a faulty dentist who didnt realize I was a just a little late in their eruption (22 for first point coming through!). Then I thought I only had 3, but the 4th (which did not appear on more recent xrays from a good dentist) started to appear a couple years ago...but it seems to wax and wane and is still not fully "in" so it might be dicey and have to go :(
Post a Comment