1. I have a house husband who spoils me absolutely rotten.
2. I speak English, some French and German, and a little Italian and Spanish.
3. I am a physicist, but I started university in Mining Engineering.
4. I married my high school sweetheart.
5. I've had brain surgery that didn't leave a single exterior scar (including the scalp, which wasn't cut - no shaved head for me!). Other than the IV that is...
6. I've broken more bones than many professional football players. And I don't play sports.
7. I'm near sighted in one eye and far sighted in the left. Learning to drive was "fun"!
8. I only have (had) three wisdom teeth.
9. I have left my home country with nothing more than what was in my suitcase. By bus. At midnight. (Although Brian did eventually join me and our stuff came shortly thereafter... but it sounds exotic!)
10. I have seven tattoos. None of them are regularly covered by clothing, and yet I can count on my fingers the number of people that have seen them.
Shamelessly stolen from BlindWandering's blog