Monday, January 08, 2007
The @$^@$%$%@$%@^@#!$@ backstitching on this was a nightmare. The backstitch was charted on separate pages and was mostly done in long stitch, and didn't correspond well to grid intersections. It took forever and drove me batty while I was working on it. I should have finished it well before the end of 2006, but I didn't. I just couldn't force myself to work on it. But now it's done and it looks gorgeous. And I did discover how nice Kreinik's cord is to work with. Next up: finishing Frog Prince and bringing back out Fantasy Triptych. I'll have to find something simple to work on as well as both of those are very colour change intensive.